Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Word from Ukraine...

Two days ago I received this message from Cammie, she and her husband Loren are in Ukraine at this very moment working to bring their two girls home.  I share this to give you a glimpse of the heart that waits for us, the many hearts that wait for someone... 

"I have really spent a great deal of time with Lena.  Today I knew she really needed to be hugged.  I held her in my arms for quite some time.  She soaked it up.  I think she has always had to be the big sister to all the other children and never felt like she was anyones "little girl".  She cried a little bit when I held her and I told her it was okay and that her mama and papa would be here very soon.  She said, "yes, yes, I know and smiled."  :)  Very special and sweet girl!  She also showed me the text message you sent her yesterday and said she keeps her dictionary under her pillow to look up every word. :)  What a beautiful thing it will be to see you all united!"

Words can't express our gratitude to Cammie and Loren, as they work to bring their two beautiful girls home, and love on ours, and the many others, as they do...

Mama and Papa are coming Lena!!

T -11!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post.... what a sweet girl, and what a blessing to have them there to reassure her that you are coming very soon!!

    ReplyDelete